Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Chapter Two


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, ect., are the property of their respective owners.  The original character and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Summary: With the hope of CDC lost, the Grimes and the Walsh families are on the road to Ft. Benning.  What will Birdie find along the way?  Will Birdie and Shane remain side by side wherever the road might lead?  *No evil Shane* 

Warning:  This fan-fiction is rated Mature for Language, Gore and Adult Situations.  Readers under the age of 18 are strongly discouraged from reading.

Pairing: Shane & Birdie Walsh

Chapter Two


 

As usual, whenever I managed to get comfortable in bed morning always seemed to come much too quickly, though I really couldn’t complain much about the wake up.  Waking up with Shane lips raining warm opened mouth kisses down the side of my neck while grinding his impressive morning wood into my backside was definitely nothing to complain about. 

“Mornin’ darlin’,” he rasped huskily as I pressed myself back against him.  “Mmmm.” 

“Mornin’ baby,” I murmured, turning over to greet him properly.  He looked sleepy and bed haggard but the desire in his dark brown eyes lit a flame under my skin like nothing else.

Taking a second to look around, I noticed that we seemed to be all alone in the room this morning and I had to wonder if it was really that late or if Ricky was just being nice and giving us alone time—though, I highly doubted it was the last one. 

Shane wasted no time settling in between my legs and kissing me thoroughly.  He was being tender and sweet this morning, seductively suckling each lip before moving onto another uncharted, not yet kissed swath of flesh on the underbelly of my jaw. 

As his teeth grazed the tender, soft skin my hands flew to his belt without thinking, praying that we wouldn’t be interrupted.  He gasped loudly when I unzipped his pants and his heavy thickness sprung free…he was so hard and ready for me, already leaking pre-cum at the head. 

Running a hand experimentally down over his tight shoulders and sculpted arms, I had to marvel at beauty of his body.  He was so different from most of the men I had ever dated—while he was similarly tall—he was thick and powerful instead of skinny and soft.  Instead of sweet and slow, he was so aggressive and passionate when making love that it threatened to steal the very breath from my body. 

When my hands met the hard plains of his lower abdomen he hissed and groaned, bucking his hips upwards into my body.  “God Birdie…I need you, baby.” 

My only reply was to moan and grab hold of his hard phallus, pumping soft and slow at first until he bucked again.  Fighting back a moan of pure wanton desire, I gripped him tighter, pumping my fist around his engorged manhood faster—harder. 

He growled into my mouth, biting my bottom lip as he expertly palmed my breast; his fingers teasing the taught peeks trapped within the confines of my lace bra and cotton shirt.  The sensation of the different fabrics running across each pierced nipple was enough to nearly send me over the edge, and I struggled furiously trying to get undressed.  As much as I would love to spend the day, lounging naked and exploring, I knew this wasn’t the time to worry about taking off all our clothes, so I just pushed his pants down as far as they would go and shimmed out of my cotton shorts and underwear. 

“Christ!  Fuck!”  He exclaimed in a low, desire-harsh voice as he entered me, giving a few experimental thrusts before rocking into me fast and without abandon.  

“You feel so fuckin’ good, oh fuck, baby…” he continued, knowing I loved it when he talked. 

“Yer so wet…so fuckin’ wet.  Is it for me, baby?  Are. You. Drippin’ honey. For. Me?”  He asked, punctuating each word with a hard and solid thrust. 

“Yes,” I hissed, the fingers of one hand digging into his back while the other tugged on the course ink colored locks of his hair.  “Fuck yes, it’s for you.” 

“Goddamn right,” he growled, fucking me even harder than before.  “Always mine.” 

“I’m gonna cum, Shane.”  I warned, feeling that familiar coiling in my belly, knowing I was near the end. 

“Yeah baby, cum for me.  I wanna feel it, baby.” He demanded, his hand snaking in between us so he could manipulate the piercing that would stimulate my clitoris. 

Feeling the surge of adrenaline coursing through my veins, I threw my head forward, my blunt teeth clamping down around the tight muscles of Shane’s shoulder to muffle my scream. 

He cried out, low and horse as my body tightened around his, milking him. He increased his speed.  “Fuck, Birdie…fuck, fuck, fuck!  Oh yeah, oh yeah…” 

He lurched forward, his mouth claiming my own as he gave another hard thrust and then several slower ones to calm himself. 

“Mmmm…” he chuckled.  “Don’t think I’ll ever get tired of doin’ that.” 

“I’d be disappointed and worried if you did.”  I told him cheekily, wiping the sweat from his brow as he smiled dopily down at me.  “I love you, baby.” 

“Mmmm, I love you, too…” 

Suddenly the door creaked open and…

“Hey guys, Rick says… Oh shit!  Sorry.  I’m so, so sorry.  Please don’t kill me!”  Glenn exclaimed he stood in the doorway like a deer caught in the headlights. 

Shane was still between my legs, the sheets pooled around his waist and I think for the first time since I started having sex—I was glad I wasn’t topless.  I’d never be able to look Glenn in the eyes again as it was, I could only imagine my embarrassment if I was actually naked in front of him.  Is it terrible that all I could think was—thank God it isn’t Rick or Daryl?

Shane’s head jerked around and I swear on all that is Holy that the man actually growled at the kid.  Growled—as in growling… like: A tiger, or a bear… or a…

“What the fuck, man…don’t you knock?”  Shane snarled, pulling the covers up around me. 

“I’m so, so sorry!”  Glenn exclaimed again, his eyes not moving from my blushing body…it was almost like he couldn’t.  Like he was fly stuck in a spider’s web; he couldn’t look away. 

“Get out!”  Shane yelled, finally startling the poor boy into motion.  Though, Shane’s shouting gained far more attention than just Glenn’s. 

Before I could even think about becoming mortified, my brother shoved his way into the room, along with Daryl and Lori.  Kill me now!

“Oh my God,” I screamed, pulling Shane closer to cover me.  “What is this, a fuckin’ social convention?…Get out!” 

Ricky looked just like Glenn, mortified and ready to pull his own eyeballs out…Yeah, now you know how it feels, brother.  But Lori looked ready to burst into laughter—which she did seconds later.  And Daryl looked like he might get sick…or possibly, he was pissed off.  Didn’t know…didn’t care…

Lori—Bless her bitchy heart—shuffled the men from the room, laughing the entire way.  But Ricky stopped just short of the door, his hand still shielding his eyes—yeah, like you’re nothing but a sweet virgin—and said, “Alright kid’s we need to get going soon.”  He then muttered “Oh God,” and left in a hasty retreat. 

As soon as the door shut, Shane started laughing so hard I was worried he might crack a rib. 

“This is not funny!” I hissed, smacking his chest as he pulled himself off me. 

“Come on, Birdie,” he laughed, grasping one of my wrists and pulling me to my feet.  “I’m not laughing at you, baby…” the bastard was still laughing.  “Did you…did you see…see your brother’s face…” 

“Shut-up fool and get dressed.” 

~

We were met my mostly amused faces when we stepped out of the hotel room that morning, though not all were welcoming.  Andrea looked sour, but I guess I shouldn’t judge—the woman had just tried to kill herself the day before.  Daryl on the other hand—he didn’t look pissed but he was disconnected, distant and totally ignoring me. 

Since Shane had ditched his jeep at the CDC, he had become a permanent resident of Angel’s—not that I or Trusty minded in the slightest.  We also gained two more passengers.  Carl and Sophia both gave impressive puppy dog eyes this morning before we pulled out, both wanting to ride in the “Big Rig” with Uncle Shane and Aunt Birdie.  Carol and Lori just looked tickled pink—Bitches—because somewhere in the back of their minds I knew they somehow knew what I had planned for today. 

Thankfully, the kids decided that Aunt Birdie’s truck wasn’t as much fun as they thought it was gonna be or some such nonsense and ended up back in the motor home during our last pit stop. 

“What are ya thinking about, all alone, over there?”  Shane asked from the driver seat, his eyebrows waggling accordingly. 

“None of yer business.”  I told him, stretching my bare legs out in front of me.  

“Birdie,” Shane warned as I cracked my toes on the windshield, bending then downward while I smiled and licked my lips, giggling when he growled at me. 

Even though I couldn’t see his eyes behind the dark aviator sunglasses he wore, I could tell his eyes were locked on the exposed pale expanses of flesh that was stretched out before him. 

“See somethin’ ya like, stud?”  I asked cheekily, feigning innocence as I stretched my body backwards in a relaxed pose, throwing my arms behind my head. 

“Stud?” He asked, laughing, but he nodded his head.  “Hell yeah, I see somethin’ I like.”

“What?  This?”  I asked as I leaned forward, trailing a finger upward along the smooth bare skin of my thigh.  Even with the glasses still in place, I could feel Shane’s eyes—like fire—following every inch.  “Is this what you like?”

He nodded, yanking the glasses off his face.  “Higher.”  He said in a voice raspy and dark with desire. 

“Like this?”  I asked, trailing my fingertips higher, dipping them under the frayed ends of my denim shorts. 

“Higher.” He hissed his voice gravely as his hands gripped the wheel of Angel so tightly his knuckles were white.

Uncrossing my ankles, I spread my legs, moaning softly at the friction of the plastic under my feet as I slid them across the sun-warmed dashboard.   Biting the corner of my lips, I lowered my lashes as peeked a glance at Shane out of the corner of my eyes and grinned like a mad woman when my eyes fell on the thick member bulging in his pants. 

Spreading my legs wider, I ran a hand up over my denim covered crotch, “Here?” 

“Yeah baby,” he whispered, shifting in his seat and slipping one hand from the wheel to shift his heavy erection in his pants. 

“Shane, Birdie, ya’ll read me?  Comeback…”  My brother’s voice filtered through the CB. 

Shane sighed loudly, running his hand over his face tiredly before snatching mic from its cradle.  “Impeccable timin’ as always, Magoo.  What’s the word?  Comeback…”  

“What did I inter—oh …never mind.  Dale says there’s a jam in the road up ahead a ways…Semi overturned.  We’re gonna have to stop…clear it out.  Copy that?”

“Yeah,” Shane replied, cutting his eyes over to me.  “Yeah, were runnin’ low on water and fuel, too… maybe we can scavenge some?” 

It was then that I noticed that for the past half mile or so we had decreased our speed by nearly half.  At first I thought it was because Shane wanted us to have some privacy, but I guess it was because the others were tryin’ to figure out whether or not we should just turn around and find another route. 

“Yeah, 10-4, Over.”  Shane said, replying to something Ricky had said before he hung up the mic and turned to look at me as we rolled to a stop. 

“Well darlin’, it looks like playtimes over…for now.”  He said, pulling his dark colored police cap low over his eyes and winked at me saucily. 

Why that dirty, meatball lovin’, cheatin’…evil…

Fine, two could play at this game.

As he cut the engine I grabbed a couple of empty packs and threw on my pull on boots—a birthday present from Shane last year—he said I needed to remember my roots in the big city. 

Now, pulling on a pair of simple brown cowgirl boots might not seem like the sexiest thing I could do to taunt my man, but it certainly added to the Daisy-Duke look I had goin’ on…and Shane loved The Dukes of Hazzard.  Between the light-wash, frayed denim shorts and barely there tank-top I was wearing—Daisy Duke herself could eat her heart out. 

“Mmmm, baby, you don’t know how bad I wanna fuck you when you wear those.”  Shane said suddenly, startling me out of my thoughts. 

He was eyeing me hungrily from where he stood below me, holding my door open. 

When did that happen?

“Why?”  I asked cheekily, smiling as I stepped down into his arms.  “Because they’re cowgirl boots or because you bought’em?” 

“Both,” he replied as he lifted me into the air, kissing me once before setting me down on my feet.  With a smile firmly in place, I started to walk away, sashaying my hips seductively as I could. 

“Wait…Birdie, you’re not goin’ up there like that are you?”  He asked fretfully. 

I looked down at myself, inspecting my attire with feigned nonchalance—I knew damn well what I looked like and who it was Shane didn’t  want seeing me like this. 

He blanched, all cute and spluttering.  “’Cause…”  He paused, not having probable cause to say anything about the way I was dressed, it was hotter than the Devil’s Jacuzzi out here and he knew it. 

All of a sudden I could see the light-bulb click on inside his head…my baby was having an Ah-ha moment.  “’Cause,” he said seductively as he used his large hand to skim the tops of the delicate, pale skin of my shoulders.  “We wouldn’t want to burn any of this Sexy. Milky. Skin. Would we?” 

Oh, dear God…  No, fight back, Birdie, fight back!

“Whatever you say, Cowboy.”  I purred, running my hands along his chest before I quickly stole the ball-cap off his head and plunked down onto mind.  “I wouldn’t want to burn my face.” 

“Come on, Trusty.”  He grumbled, grabbing my hand as I laughed and followed him away from the rig.

The gang was all gathered around the R.V. when we made our way up to the front of the convoy.  Smoke or steam was pouring out from under the hood and Dale already had the front grate off and was muttering angrily. 

Lori greeted with a sly smile and whispered, “What have you two been up to?” 

Carl just shot straight past me running up to Shane and Trusty with his mouth running a mile a minute.  I looked at Shane with a raised brow but he just winked. 

When I turned back around, Lori was standing there, waiting, with her arms crossed under her breasts.  “Nothing!”  I hissed, throwing my arms up in exasperation. 

“Nothing?”  She teased, mocking me in a high childish voice. 

Swatting at her with my hand we walked over to the R.V. in time to hear Dale grumbling.  “I said it, didn’t I say it.  Said it a thousand times.” 

“Problem, Dale?”  Shane asked, his shotgun slung over his shoulder as he eyed the beast in front of him warily. 

Dale looked at Shane exasperatedly.  “Oh,” he said shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly.  “Just a small matter of being stuck in the middle of nowhere with no hope of…” he trailed off, looking at the carnage of abandoned family cars, vans and large trucks.  “Okay, that was dumb.” 

“Can’t find a radiator hose here?”  Shane asked sarcastically, looking back at Dale from over his shoulder, but he hissed and winched when I elbowed him in the stomach for being such a prick.  It was no big secret that those two got under each other’s skin, but this was no time to be petty. 

“There’s all kinds of survival supplies to be found here,” I said, poking around in the back of a minivan and was followed by Daryl who began to rummage with me.  I guess he wasn’t ignoring me anymore. 

“Siphon more fuel too,” T-dog said with a smile, “We can’t all be cool enough to be pullin’ our gas station along with us.” 

“That’s because I have brain, Mr. Dog.”  I said smiling, but didn’t turn around to see his reaction. 

“Nice ass, too.”  I heard Daryl mutter next to me.  I laughed and nudged his shoulder, calling him an asshat. 

“We good, Daryl?”  I asked, cutting my eyes over to him to find the stunning color of his baby blue orbs already staring back at me. 

“Wasn’t ever mad at you, so yeah, we’re good.”  He said with a shrug, I didn’t understand what he meant by that, but Daryl Dixon wasn’t exactly the type of man to sit down and share his feelings.  So, I took what I got and was glad that we still seemed to be, well friends, I guess.  Yeah, Dixon and I were friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment